Fill out an inquiry on FACTS
Please fill out an Inquiry Form online.
Schedule a Parent Tour
Our Office Manager will reach out to schedule a parent tour after we have received an inquiry from prospective families.
Apply Online with FACTS Admissions & Enrollment
You will be required to submit the following documents with your student’s application:
- Online Application (Please contact the registrar if you need alternative access)
- Birth Certificate
- Recent Student Photo
- Legal documents (if applicable)
- Assessment Reports (educational, psychological, neurological, speech & language, etc. if applicable)
- Report Cards / Record Cards and Transcript Request (if applicable)
Interview & Child Visit
There is no better way for you and your child to feel the warmth of Ohr Torah Cincinnati than to experience it firsthand. Once your application is completed you will be contacted by the office to schedule a parent interview with our administrative team and for some of our Early Childhood prospective candidates, an opportunity for your child to experience the classroom environment.
Decision Letter is Emailed & Mailed
Prospective Early Childhood Families will be notified within 3 weeks following their interview date.
Fill Out and Submit all Required Enrollment Forms
When a student has accepted an invitation to fill out enrollment and tuition contract(s) through FACTS will be sent via email. You will use the same login you created for the Application account and Ohr Torah’s district code, OT-OH. In addition to filling out this application and submitting some requested information online, the following forms, required for licensed pre-school facilities to have on file, must be submitted to the Main Office by July 1:
- JFS Form 01305 Child Medical Statement for Childcare
- Immunization Records
- JFS Form 01236, Child Medical/Physical Care Form for Childcare (if applicable)
- JFS Form 01217, Request for Administration of Medication for Childcare (if applicable)